Welcome!

If you are stopping by to check out my photos, please note that I am in the early, EARLY stages of being a beginner photographer. This is basically just my way of showing off the things that I am proud of, what I have learned and a place to just record what I have already done... That's all, really. I discovered my love for taking pictures only a few years ago, and now I am discovering and trying to develop this love into something more. Thanks for stopping by!
None of these pictures are yours. Please don't take them unless you have my permission to do. Thank you.

Monday, January 3, 2011

i Heart Faces

It's Best Face Photo of 2010 this week at i Heart Faces, so when I went back and took a look at my pics, this one of my son just jumped out at me. He's such a little character, and being the baby of the family, he really knows how to grab your attention. I just thought this picture portrayed one of his cuter expressions really well, and thought that I would share. (He was either concerned when I took this picture, or he was telling me about something rather serious, in two year old language.) 





9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh my I love this! It is almost the look that says not another picture mom.... tooooo cute!!

stephanie wind said...

gorgeous eyes!

Rachel said...

Hehe! So cute! It's amazing how thoughtful a 2 year-old can look. Precious!
~Rachel Osborne Photography
http://rachelosbornephotography.com

fiddlehead said...

This shot is precious! I love that expression! Wonderful capture!

Vallimasoos said...

Adorable! Love those eyes!

Unknown said...

That is a great expression! His eyes really pop!

Unknown said...

I agree beautiful eyes!He looks so concerned!

Naomi said...

Adorable! Love his eyes! Thanks for you kind comment as well! )

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, those eyes are too fabulous!