I actually just did these photos today... or, well, yesterday, I guess I should say... but I am very excited about the way that they turned out. My beautiful niece is turning 8 this year, and for families that are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, that's a big deal year! (If you would like more info. on what I believe in, click HERE.)
Welcome!
If you are stopping by to check out my photos, please note that I am in the early, EARLY stages of being a beginner photographer. This is basically just my way of showing off the things that I am proud of, what I have learned and a place to just record what I have already done... That's all, really. I discovered my love for taking pictures only a few years ago, and now I am discovering and trying to develop this love into something more. Thanks for stopping by!
None of these pictures are yours. Please don't take them unless you have my permission to do. Thank you.



6 comments:
Michelle, Your talent continues to amaze and inspire me. Thank you for sharing!
Beautiful pictures Michelle.
These turned out nice. Sorry taking pictures yesterday didn't work out, but these are great.
I saw someone's family portrait that was actually taken in the cemetery we visited the other day. They looked so nice! Ask me about it later...
So beautiful and you are you so talented! I love that last photo of her with the daisy! Very sweet! :)
Beautiful Michelle!
Those are amazing. Good job.
Post a Comment