Welcome!

If you are stopping by to check out my photos, please note that I am in the early, EARLY stages of being a beginner photographer. This is basically just my way of showing off the things that I am proud of, what I have learned and a place to just record what I have already done... That's all, really. I discovered my love for taking pictures only a few years ago, and now I am discovering and trying to develop this love into something more. Thanks for stopping by!
None of these pictures are yours. Please don't take them unless you have my permission to do. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flowers & a kitten...




3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

These are soooooooooo amazing! I love the kitten! So sweet! I also love how the sun is shining down on the first pic! I love them all!

Robyn said...

Awesome!

Sonja said...

these are really gorgeous, Michelle! Wow!