Welcome!

If you are stopping by to check out my photos, please note that I am in the early, EARLY stages of being a beginner photographer. This is basically just my way of showing off the things that I am proud of, what I have learned and a place to just record what I have already done... That's all, really. I discovered my love for taking pictures only a few years ago, and now I am discovering and trying to develop this love into something more. Thanks for stopping by!
None of these pictures are yours. Please don't take them unless you have my permission to do. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Before & After

 I've always enjoyed looking at before editing & after editing shots... so here are a few that I did. I don't know that you can even tell the difference really... since I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to editing, I tend to edit "light". ("light" as in "hardly at all".) So the first picture, I just lightened it up a bit.




This one I desaturated the grass and trees, mostly. I think it looks neat that way... however, I don't really mind the first version of the photo. 




This picture actually looks the most dramatically different between the before & after photos (which I am rather proud of) but for some reason blogger won't let me post the one picture. Oh well. I still like the way it turned out. 



2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love them, you really have a good eye for this!

The Clifts said...

You have some beautiful kids. It's a good thing their mom is a photographer so they can remember how they looked when they were kids. :)