I did some editing on Photoshop last night... I don't know anything about Photoshop, I just have the trial version for the next 17 days. I wish that I knew more how to work it, and what I was doing, but I think that I made this picture look better (below) :
The one above is pre-edited, and the one below is edited. I didn't do much to it, because I liked the way it looked already, but I think the coloring is much more realistic. Or at least, more how I remember him looking when I just looked at him, rather than what my camera recorded.
I just liked this picture below...



2 comments:
You are so talented! I love love love that picture below! So sweet!
Wow michelle I love your sunset pic... what a beautiful story it tells. Love Ya lots keep it up!!
Post a Comment